Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Daniel Rickenmann

Daniel Rickenmann is very pro greenway. I think the quote about the change orders a few posts back was put in a bad light. He is talking about park rangers and community patrol groups which I had not heard about. He says there is funding for the connection between Granby and Riverfront. He is more concerned with providing a way out of some liability around the electric plant at this point. I really wonder about that myself. I will have to go look see what the deal is.

He said that the article in the State really pushed some people on the issue of making the Columbia side work better. Over all it was a positive conversation. Thanks Daniel..

2 Comments:

At 6:09 AM, Blogger GandalfUK said...

Hi my name's Tony, i'm just surfing around and found your blog....nice little one it is too...mine is still a work in progress,as most of my time goes on my cheap satellite tv
related site cheap satellite tv is my passion...lol

 
At 6:47 AM, Blogger tweedledeetweedledum said...

This blog is awesome! If you get a chance you may want to visit this Free PDF Creator site, it's pretty awesome too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home