Monday, August 22, 2005

Cruise anyone?

Anderson DENVER BOAT LANDING Cruising Area
Charleston WHITE POINT GARDEN Cruising Area
Charleston Area HIGHWAY I-95 SOUTH BOUND Cruising Area
Chessnee HIGHWAY I-85 REST AREA Cruising Area
Clemson TWELVE MILE PARK Cruising Area
Clemson University DANIEL HALL Cruising Area
Columbia GRANBY PARK Cruising Area
Columbia STREET CRUISING - COLUMBIA Cruising Area
Florence HIGHWAY I-95 REST AREA Cruising Area
Folly Beach FOLLY BEACH Cruising Area



This I picked up from a google search: gay "granby park" Granby park is the part of the greenway that is near where I live. The reason I mention this is because I was at a cookout this weekend eating hamburgers(mad cow) and hotdogs(nitrites) and banana pudding (gelatin – mad cow) that was so very good. Anyway I have a friend who works in the city of Columbia parks department – I asked her about what the cities plans for the park were and she rolled her eyes at me – and told me about the complaints of people walking who come up on – no pun intended men engaged in some sort of gay thing. Any way the conversation degenerated and I never did get anything worthwhile besides the fact that no matter what they do they cannot seem to get it off this list…

6 Comments:

At 1:16 PM, Blogger The Ping King said...

Hey, you have a great blog here. I have a blogs website. It pretty much covers everything about blogs. Thanks again!

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Direct TV Deals said...

Greg Linnemanstons column: Brand democratization: Let the fans express themselves
In a marketing landscape where consumers have more control than ever before and a greater ability to chose what ads they'll watch or read, marketers are getting creative by necessity.
Using the most advanced satellite technology, we deliver more than 225 channels of programming

to homes and businesses that have Direct TV HDTV For Less receiving equipment, which features a small

satellite dish, a digital set-top receiver and a remote control. Check out my site on

href="http://www.sure-vote.com">Direct TV HDTV For Less

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger Susan Hanson said...

Very nice blog you guys! Please check out this
page too!

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger Abundant Universe said...

Hello, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a catholic prayers blog. It pretty much covers catholic prayers related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger paulhurst said...

Blog in haste; repent at leisure?
On the blogs, we're seeing a more thoughtful response to the same problem. There's a temptation to comment on an event straight away, but it sometimes takes a while for all the facts to emerge.
Bookmarked, nice to see some decent content for a change. FYI have you seen this we've got a new feature, the 'Flag blog' button, which is inconveniently located between the 'Get Your Own Blog' and 'Next Blog' buttons so that we would presumably be getting some flags on error alone (although if one happens to notice it, you can unflag a blog). I don't know about this, what one person finds offensive is anothers cup of tea? Just my 2 cents, Astrology Readings .

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger tweedledeetweedledum said...

This blog is awesome! I'll be bookmarking it and sharing it with many others. If you get a chance you may want to visit this PDF Software site, it's pretty awesome too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home